MUSIC88.COM is a non-profit service dedicated to music teachers and people who loves to learn to play the recorder. We provide a variety of different features on the website like news, forums and other search and interactive activities by third party authors and other on-line information and services providers.
What type of information does this web site collect, and how is it being collected?
The majority of services on our sites are offered without our collecting any personally identifiable information from you. You can surf our Web site and view much of our terrific content anonymously.
Information You Provide
There are a few activities on our sites where the collection of personally identifiable information is necessary. Those activities include things like when you choose to participate in the forum provided by MUSIC88, when you sign our guest book, when you take part in polls,when you contribute an article or when you contact us. When personally identifiable information is collected, you will know because you will have to fill out a form. Anyone below the age of 13 will not be allowed to submit information about himself/herself without the consent of a parent. Any information so submitted will be deleted. For most activities, we collect only your name(or nickname), e-mail address or IP.
Correction/Updating Personal Information
If a user's personally identifiable information changes , or if a user no longer desires our service, we will provide a way to correct, update or remove that user's personal data provided to us. This can be done by emailing us the instruction.
What Are Cookies, and How Do We Use Them?
Cookies are pieces of information that a Web site sends to your computer
while you are viewing the Web site. These pieces of information allow the
Web site to remember important information that will make your use of that
to track the type of browser a computer uses to log in to our web site.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. The cookies that are used do not contain any personally identifiable information about you.
How do we use the personally identifiable information that has been collected?
We use personally identifiable information in a limited number of ways. If you contact us for help we will use the information to contact you.
Do we share information with companies or other organizations that are not part of our site?
Not at all.
This web site contains links to other sites which may in turn contain
links to many other sites. Please be aware that we at MUSIC88 are not responsible
for the privacy practices of such other sites. Although we choose who we
link to with care, we strongly encourage our users to be aware that when
they leave our site, to read the privacy statements of each and every web
site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement
applies solely to information collected by MUSIC88.COM.
should contact email@example.com. You should then receive acknowledgment
of your enquiry and your enquiry will be satisfactorily addressed.
1. Access to Activities. MUSIC88 is a non-profit service. MUSIC88 agrees to provide Users with access to search facilities, world wide web sites by third party authors and other on-line information and services. You agree to use these services at all times in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in the policies and guidelines outlined below and any notices, warnings or disclaimers posted by MUSIC88's ("Local Notices"). The Local Notices are part of this User Agreement.
2. Changes. MUSIC88 reserves the right to change the terms of this User Agreement or to modify any of the features of the MUSIC88 service at any time. You agree that each time you enter and use MUSIC88.COM, you will be bound by such changes to this Agreement. If you do not wish such changes to apply automatically, then you must review this Agreement each time before entry, and refrain from entering if you see new or different terms which you do not accept.
3. Improper Behavior. As a user of this service, User is required to refrain from illegal acts and acts which are offensive to others, and to respect all property rights of the contributors to MUSIC88.COM as well as other content providers and authors. Offensive or inappropriate behavior, violation of copyrights, illegal activity or use of indecent language may cause MUSIC88.COM, at its sole discretion, to suspend or deny access to MUSIC88.COM by User.
4. Property Rights. The downloading, retransmission or copying of material on this site is not allowed unless specifically stated that the article is not copyright material and/or permission is given on the page. No redistribution, retransmission, or public redisplay by users, and no commercial exploitation is allowed.
5. Posted Materials. We reserve the right to remove from MUSIC88.COM or modify any posted materials at its sole discretion for any reason.
6. Indemnity. User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless MUSIC88, affiliates and licensors , from and against any claims, actions, orders, liabilities, judgments, losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees and legal costs, relating to any violation by User of this Agreement, or any harmful or illegal activities by User in connection with MUSIC88.
7. Warranty Disclaimer. User agrees that use of the Service is entirely at the User's own risk. This service and content is available and provided "As Is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any warranty for accuracy of information, services, uninterrupted access, or products provided through or in connection with the service. MUSIC88 does not make any warranties of title or warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Users who encounter questionable materials or non-functioning locations or features, are encouraged to contact MUSIC88's webmaster via regular or electronics mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Limited Liability. User acknowledges that MUSIC.COM is a free service, and there is no special legal or business relationship between User and MUSIC88. Accordingly, MUSIC88 will not and shall not be liable for any damages, losses or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, transmission or operational delays, inability to gain access to or use of the Service, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, negligence, or under any other cause or claim in law or equity. User hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on the service.
9. Other Users. User specifically acknowledges that the MUSIC88 representatives
and associates are not liable for the offensive, harmful or illegal conduct
of other users of MUSIC88.COM or other third parties, and that the risk
of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with user.
10. Local Notice. MUSIC88 may give notice to Users for any or all purposes by means of a general notice on the service.
12. General. This Legal Agreement, together with the Property Agreement
and the Local Notices, constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties
with respect to the subject matter contained herein and supersedes all
previous and contemporaneous agreements, proposals and communications,
written or oral between MUSIC88.COM and its representatives and User.